Borrow a Museum or Park Pass
ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center at the Leahy Center for Lake Champlain
Library patrons may borrow the ECHO pass which will admit up to four people, for just four dollars each.
Library patrons may borrow a complimentary pass to Vermont’s History Museum, located next to the State House in the Pavilion Building, 109 State Street, Montpelier, Vermont.
Vermont’s State Parks
Library patrons may borrow a pass to access the day-use areas of Vermont State Parks free of charge. The pass admits up to eight people in one vehicle for one day.
Vermont Historic Sites
Library patrons may borrow a pass to Vermont Historic Sites free of charge. The pass admits one family or group of up to eight persons for one day.
The Historic Sites are:
- Bennington Battle Monument
- Chimney Point Historic Site
- Hubbardton Battlefield State Historic Site
- Justin Morril State Historic Site
- Mount Independence State Historic Site
- Old Constitution House State Historic Site
- President Calvin Coolidge State Historic Site
- President Chester Arthur State Historic Site.